Truckskin and Lake Powell Printing and Graphics, LLC TERMS
Any and all transactions between Lake Powell Printing and Graphics and its customers are subject to these terms and conditions:
- 50% deposit is required prior to the commencement of any work including design, production and installation.
- Payment forms accepted include, cash, Visa or Mastercard.
- Final payments shall be due day of installation and/or delivery if self installed.
- Customer agrees to pay all costs of collection in the event of default of payment by Customer, including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs. In the event of delinquent payment, the Customer shall be charged a rate of 1.5% per month. Venue for any dispute regarding the enforcement of this agreement shall only be Traverse City, MI.
- Customer agrees that any additional work or materials not specifically set forth in the advance are an extra expense which shall be billed and charged by TruckSkin at its regular prices including, but not limited to, hourly rates for labor and services of $65.00 per hour and costs for goods and materials. Customer agrees that he/she shall pay for all extras charged by TruckSkin within 10 days of invoice and subject to a late charge of 1.5% per month.
- The terms of this agreement are good for a period of 10 days at which time if not accepted shall be subject to change.
All invoices and agreements are subject to the accompanying General Terms and Conditions:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Condition of Vehicles for Wrap Installations by TruckSkin
- Customer agrees to have all vehicles delivered for wrap installation at customer’s sole costs and expense, damage free, washed, dried and in ready to install condition.
- Neither TruckSkin nor its designated agents or subcontractors shall be responsible for any damage sustained to any vehicle prior to delivery or after pick up. TruckSkin will note any damage sustained to a vehicle prior to delivery and/or its designated agents or subcontractors upon delivery and such damage will excuse and invalidate the warranty provided by TruckSkin.
- Customer shall be responsible and bear the risk of all loss or damage for any vehicle prior to delivery and after pick up.
- If vehicle is delivered to a designated location in damaged condition, customer shall have the vehicle repaired or replaced at it’s sole discretion, and cover all costs and expense of repairs or replacement.
- TruckSkin shall have no obligation to install any wrap upon a damaged vehicle unless instructed by the customer to do so, in which case Customer waives and releases TruckSkin from any warranty provided herein.
- If a vehicle is not delivered to the designated location in a washed, dried and ready to install condition, the Customer agrees to pay TruckSkin an additional fee of $75.00 per vehicle that requires washing and drying prior to installation.
TruckSkin is not responsible for any errors in spelling, color or design in regards to any and all artwork submitted by the client to TruckSkin. It is assumed that all artwork submitted to TruckSkin by the client has been approved by the client prior to submission and is print ready. All artwork created by TruckSkin will be submitted to client via a digital or printed proof for approval. Prior to any printing, all proofs must be approved by signature and returned to TruckSkin via mail, email, in person or fax. After customer approval of the proof, TruckSkin will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions in regards to spelling, color, design or choice of images, logos and elements. Check all proofs carefully. Any concerns must be brought to TruckSkin’s attention immediately. Proof should not be signed unless it is completely correct. An email approval from the Customer will be considered as a signed proof. Once the proof is signed Customer assumes all responsibility for any mistakes in printing and will be responsible for the cost of reprinting. After approval the 50% deposit is non-refundable.
Appearance and Alterations of Vehicle Wraps:
Client understands that the product purchased is a vehicle wrap. It is also understood that, unlike a paint job on a vehicle, there can and will be seams and patches that are necessary to cover the entire vehicle and it’s contours and irregularities. It is also understood that upon approval of final graphic proofs, some changes to the finalized artwork may be necessary at time of installation to allow the vehicle wrap to fit the vehicle’s shape. Client authorizes TruckSkin installers to make such necessary changes without prior approval.
Downtime and On-site Installations:
In the event that the client changes an on-site scheduled installation, any and all installer downtime will be billed at $75.00 per hour. All client specified installations will be subject to approval by TruckSkin based on location, weather, and availability. Any and/or all aspects of the clients installation location that do not meet TruckSkin’s warranty standards will be subject to a loss of warranty of product and installation.
Pick Up of Completed Vehicles:
Customer shall pick up and take delivery of any vehicle when the installation has been completed at Customer’s expense. Customer assumes all risk of damage or loss of vehicle after installation is completed and customer has been notified.
Installation of Graphics Not Provided by TruckSkin
TruckSkin provides no warranty for the installation of any graphics not provided by TruckSkin. If Customer provides graphics printed by an outside company, Customer shall not hold TruckSkin responsible for any warranty issues for products or installation.
Reschedule of Installations:
Cancellations of installations within 5 business days are subject to a $250.00 downtime fee. Rescheduled appointments are subject to the next available installation date at TruckSkin’s discretion. Customer will be responsible for any and all expenses related to a change of installation date, including hotel and travel expenses of installers.
Indemnity by Customer:
Customer agrees to indemnify and hold TruckSkin harmless from any and all claims, causes of action or damages caused by customer and/or its agents or subcontractors including reimbursement if and reasonable attorney fees and costs.
In the event any portion of a provision of this agreement is deemed to be invalid or unlawful, the remainder of such provision and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect binding upon the parties.
This agreement may be signed in any number of counterparts including by way of fax, email and all of which shall be deemed an original and one on the same.
Integration and Amendments:
This agreement constitutes the full and final understanding of the parties. The parties agree that there are no other agreements or understanding by and between them expect as reflected and memorialized in this agreement and that they are not relying upon any other oral statement or understanding outside of this agreement to enter into same. This agreement cannot be modified or amended unless agreed to in writing and signed by both parties.